Monday 20 November 2017

Lisa's Bathroom Shelf

To continue in our series of peeks into our teams bathroom cupboards:


This month:  What Lisa uses in her day to day routine!


I've always had a combination skin, although it's definitely not as oily in my t-zone as it used to be - the joys of aging! I've always suffered with dehydrated skin, and once I hit late 20's, pigmentation.

In the morning I cleanse with NeoStrata Clarifying cleanser, and I use a homemade balm cleanser at night.

After cleansing I use Skinceuticals Vitamin C serum, Phloretin CF. I have been using a Vitamin C serum for 15 years now and it's made a huge difference to my pigmentation and gives my skin a real glow. I would never not use it now. 

After waiting a few minutes for the Vitamin C Serum to sink in, and drag the kids out of bed in the meantime ...., I then apply Skinceuticals H.A. Intensifier for hydration and firming and plumping, and finish my morning routine with NeoStrata Ultra Daytime Smoothing Cream with an SPF 20. The glycolic in the cream exfoliates, helps my congested areas and also helps with anti-aging.



Both morning and night I apply NeoStrata Intensive Eye Therapy around my eyes. I love this product! It's great for hydration but also contains peptides and very powerful antioxidants to help trigger and reinforce collagen.



In the evening, after cleansing with the homemade balm, a very gentle cleanser that melts on the skin,  I switch between NeoStrata renewal cream and their Dermal Replenishment. Both focus on antioxidants, plumping and hydrating, but the renewal also contains pro-retinal, so is more active.


Top tip

Always apply your products in thin layers, rather than one thick layer.  The skin can only absorb so much product at one time. You are much better putting one layer, and then 30 minutes later, applying a second layer. It will really help with dehydration.






(Photos our own)

No comments:

Post a Comment