Wednesday 13 January 2016

New Year, New You


Here at Fernskinclinic, we take a year-round approach to wellbeing.
However, the new year usually provides the perfect motivation to kick start a fitness regime or balance to the Christmas excess. And most importantly, it's crucial to set attainable goals. You're never going to stick to them otherwise! Here are some of our favourite New year, New You suggestions:

I resolve to get more active by recruiting a workout buddy.

I resolve to drink more water by always carrying  a bottle of water around with me.

I resolve to reduce processed foods by trying to cook my evening meals.

I resolve to reduce alcohol by not drinking during the week.

I resolve to reduce my stress levels by taking 10 minutes for myself every day to breathe or meditate.






(photo via pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment